|My Journey through the Ocean of Knowledge (Books) - Main Article|
Book is our true friend. It demands nothing from us, only gives enormous amount of knowledge. It changes us by developing our brain, our personality. Books help us to explore our knowledge by increasing our analytical ability. It changes our vision to the way we see our surroundings.
|There is no friend as loyal as a book|
Reading books became one of my hobbies or it's more than just a hobby. Right now I became knowledge addicted. Actually I intentionally wanted to be addicted on books. It's not too hard to become a book addicted person. Just start reading, then a few more and then a lots of books. Whenever you start to learn more and more, sooner you will realize that you know less and less. As much as books you study, you realize that your knowledge is lesser and lesser.
“The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.” - Albert Einstein
This is the jugglery of books - never ending thirst of knowledge. Because knowledge is endless. There is a way in the world of knowledge, but no way out. And that's the fun part. Newton once said about himself...
|A famous quote from the Great Mathematician & Physicist Sir Isaac Newton|
I. Academic Study
II. Non-fiction (Informative) Books
III. Fiction (Literature) Books
I have made a gross list of books and topics what I want to read in mu entire life. After seeing my reading list people might say, hey you have just set an unrealistic goal. I know, I know it seems unrealistic. I am not saying that I must finish all topics I have mentioned below or I could. It's just a rough list of topics what I am interested in. And I want to see how much books I shall be able to finish in my entire life. Yes. entire life, it's a goal set for my entire life.
That means the duration is entire life. And my self-made syllabus (list of topics) is described below
Also I want to study beyond Mathematics. I want to self-study (not to get any fancy degrees, only for knowledge) on other subjects too.
0. Mathematics:- 0. Arithmetic, 1. Geometry, 2. Mensuration, 3. Elementary Algebra, 4.
1. Language:- Only Bengali (Mother Tongue) and English (International Language).
2. Science:- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Astronomy.
3. Commerce:- Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Business Organization and Management, Business Mathematics, Costing & Taxation, Business Laws etc.
4. Arts:- History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Sociology, Anthropology, Economic Geography, Fine Arts and Crafts, Music, Education, Agronomy, Nutrition, Physical Education, Mass Communication, Journalism etc.
5. Engineering:- Only Electronics
6. Medical:- Only Psychology
7. Law:- Only Business Laws
8. Management:- Business Administration
9. Computer Science
1. Arts & Entertainment:- Drawing, Music, Dance, Fashion, Film & Television, Humor, Magic Tricks, Photography, Poetry, Theater, Fine Arts & Crafts etc.
2. Business & Investing:- Industries, Accounting, International & Small Business, Management and Leadership, Marketing and Sales, Outsourcing, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Productivity, Franchising, Advertising, Personal Finance, Mutual Funds, Trading & Investing, Insurance, Stocks, Real Estate etc.
3. E-Business & E-Marketing:- Internet Marketing, E-commerce, Affiliate Marketing, PPC, SEO & SEM, Social Media, Blogging, Email Marketing, Domain & Web Hosting etc.
4. Health & Fitness:- Strength Training, Nutrition, Yoga, Diets, Weight Loss, Meditation, Remedies, Spiritual Health, Mental Health, Anti-aging, Anxiety, Beauty, Muscle Build etc.
5. Cooking, Food & Drink:- Cooking, Baking, BBQ, Recipes, Special Diet, Regional & International Dishes, Veg and Non-veg Recipes, Drinks & Beverages etc.
6. Home & Gardening:-Interior Design & Decorating, Gardening & Horticulture, DIY, Alternative Energy, Green Living, Domestic Repairing, Animal Care & Pets, Crafts & Hobbies, Swing, Wedding Decoration etc.
7. Family & Relationships:- Parenting, Baby Care, Adolescent Care, Elder Care, Holidays, Pregnancy, Retirement, Relationships, Cross Culture, Dating, Affairs, Divorce, Long Distance, Friendship, Love, Marriage, Singles, Domestic Violence, Engagements etc.
8. Self Help, Spirituality:- Self Improvement, Motivational, Stress Management, Self-Esteem, Public Speaking, Time Management, Self-Defence, Goal Setting, Happiness, Leadership, Memory Training, Positive Attitude, Anger Management, Speed Reading, Success, Survival, Creativity, Spirituality, Religious Activities, Prayer, Sacred Books , Empowerment etc.
9. Science & Technology:-Scientific Discoveries & Encyclopedia, New Inventions, Science Journals, Sci-fi, Technology, Computers, Mobile, Programming, Graphics Designing, Animation, Multimedia, Hardware & Networking, Radio, TV, Satellite, GPS, Internet etc.
10. Education & Reference:- News & Society, Politics & Current Affairs, GK, Legal Issues, Career Advisor, Higher Education, Student Loans, Sociology, Global Economics etc.
11. Sports & Games:-History of Sports, Olympics, Other Regional & International Tournaments, Sports Encyclopedia, Rules and Regulation of different Sports, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Fitness Training for Athletes, Athlete’s Diet, Sports Coaches, Mentors, Teem Sports, Sports Associations, Combat Sports, Gymnastics, Athletics, Swimming etc.
12. Travel & Leisure:- Travel & Tourism Guide, Outdoors, Vacation, Timeshare, Travel Planning. Tourist Place Guide, World Tour, Hiking & Camping and much more.
I want to learn as much as possible in my entire life. There is no limits of knowledge, there is no end of learning.
|Bengali and English Literature|
Let's see how much I can finish in my entire life.
Everybody knows regular diary writing is a good habit. But I don’t have that one. Instead I write book reviews regularly on my blog. After reading a book I write my personal opinions about the book, what I have learnt from that, what the book is all about etc. To keep a little bit of writing habit, I consider it as an alternative of diary writing.
Here is my blog readingbookhobby.blogspot.com
Keep reading my blog posts.
|Famous quote of philosopher Socrates|
Official website:- www.karahaman.com
Facebook page:- www.facebook.com/iamkarahaman
Twitter account:- @iamkarahaman
Google+ profile:- KARahaman
YouTube channel:- KARahaman